We work exclusively with from Shawna Sherk of One Stop Home Staging.
1. Easy for buyers to visualize the property as their future home
– 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home.
– 45% of buyers say it will positively impact the value of the home if it is decorated to the buyer’s tastes.
2. Staged homes sell for more money
– Realtors who work with buyers say most buyers are willing to offer more money for a staged home compared to one that is similar but not staged.
– Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more of the dollar value on a staged home than a non-staged home.
– A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes sell for more than 6% above the asking price.
3. Staged homes spend less time on the market
– A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
4. Staging helps your home stand out in the market
– A Redfin study shows that professional and staged photos received 61% more views.
5. Buyers and Building Inspectors see staged homes as well taken care of properties.
– Staging helps distract from negatives.